Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Totsie!!!

My grandmother turned a year older yesterday. I won't give out the exact year because I would like to live to see my kids grow up...just kidding. I am not sure that the actual age is that big of a deal to her. I will say she is on the this side of 80. She is doing really well. She gave us quite a scare the past year or so as she was diagnosed with cancer...She underwent chemo and is in remission!! Recently she is growing in new cool and hip hair. She has silver hair that looks so curly that you think it may be permed but it is just how it grew back...it is sassy...just like her :0)
She has been so good to my kids and to my family. I don't think there is a time that I have been with her that she didn't make me laugh. She is dear to us and we all love her so very much!! Happy Birthday Totsie! We Love You!!

No comments: