Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Chapman's

I know most of you probably already know about The Chapman's losing their 5 year old daughter Maria due to a tragic accident in May. Here is the link to the excerpt from their interview on Larry King Live. You'll have to wait through a commercial but it will come and will be worth the 11.5 minutes you spend watching it. Their hearts will bless you.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/08/08/lkl.chapman.tragedy.cnn?iref=videosearch

It is heartbreaking to say the least but their interview brings such a message of hope, faith and love. I have wanted to write about this situation for a while but it just breaks my heart and I can't complete what I begin to write. I am continuing to pray for them and their message...which very well may be more powerful than even they know. I can not imagine the pain they are enduring but I am so thankful that we serve a God that does.

No comments: