Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter at School

Love played with the kids after the hunt. She was carefully watched by her big sister and her big sister was carefully watched by an admirer.
Love "posing" for pictures...we are so proud. I mostly used the photo because of the super cute outfit...thanks Bella!
Remember the boy who brought Hope candy for Valentine's Day? Here he is...so embarrassed he couldn't even make eye contact with me. And he is still smitten...If you ask Hope about it she will say "He is just a boy, like my best friend boy, who I hang out with a lot." Funny.
My egg hunting photos were not so great...a lot of wind and other children caught in the excitement of the eggs...it just does something to kids to know that the candy is in there but not visible. They go cuh-razee!

No comments: