Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter...

All ready for early service Easter morningHunter and his basket...can you say sugar overload...or overboard..

Sweet sisters

Caught tasting the cotton candy

MiMi and Hunter

MaMa and Baby Jace

And this little white ball on TV at the Masters...well, it totally consumed Grumpy...even in the age of Tivo. He did cook a great brisket though.
Times they are a changing. This year for Easter my sister and nephews were visiting baby Jace's family most of the day. While we still had a nice lunch and a good time and my kids did still hunt eggs that Faith hid, we missed out on the cousins getting to play and the excitement that usually builds up before the hunt with ALL the kids. I get it. I don't like it, but I get it. We all have choices to make. And yes...I'll have some cheese with my whine.
Easter is a day in remembrance of the most incredible day of life changing love. It was a choice made by the One and Only Savior. A choice that allows us to spend eternity in heaven with a God that loves us far more than we deserve. Choice is relevant with salvation. We, as people in general, either choose to accept the free gift of salvation after hearing the Good News or we choose not to. We can't truly ever say we are undecided. Because, by simply not deciding to accept Christ as our Savior...we have already made the choice.




No comments: