Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Well...Hello Dolly!


We leave for Mexico early Saturday morning. And as most of you know hurricane Dolly is sweeping through the border of Texas and Mexico. It was on track to dump some pretty heavy rain where we will be going which will most likely lead to flooding...there are talks of possible postponement or relocation of the trip to another town but we will know...well, when we know :) I am one of those detail oriented people...I don't do well with not knowing the whos, whats, whens, and wheres, of a situation...not that that is a good thing...just my thing. I am hoping I can become more relaxed about not knowing all the details and just go with it. I am trying to keep the real reason behind the mission in my mind and heart and not let myself work myself up...does that make a lick of sense?? Ahhh...if only I didn't feel the need to be in control...does it have anything to do with taking my 4 kiddos? I don't think I'd feel the same way if we were only responsible for the two of us...think being the key word...

No comments: