Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mission Mexico....

I have so much to say but no words to really share exactly what we experienced in Mexico and Eagle Pass. To say that we have come home different people would be too generic...we have been changed from our time there....both among those we were ministering to and with. I believe while we were trying to bless the children of the orphanage and Vacation Bible School we were the ones who were blessed. It was an unbelievable experience and if sign ups were today for the next trip we would definitely jump on board. I am going to split each event up into what we did there....just so I don't loose the details from each event. I loved our time spent with our old friends, it was refreshing and renewing to be with them again. I have missed them and it did our hearts good to be among them once again. They are family. We were very busy while there and although we would be tired the Lord always gave us what we needed to give to those we were trying to reach. We are so thankful for the incredible opportunity to be able to go and our hearts overflow with a love for the people of Piedras Negras and Eagle Pass....

No comments: