Thursday, August 14, 2008

Gettin' Outta Town....

We're heading here!



Big Daddy is officiating a wedding this weekend in the great state of Oklahoma. We'll be gone for a few days. I am not sure what, if anything we will be doing but one thing is for sure...we won't be attending the rehearsal or actual wedding with Big Daddy. While I love a wedding as much as the next woman, I am gonna have mercy on this fellow and his bride and their families and their friends and Big Daddy to stay at the hotel and patiently wait for him to return. I can only imagine how cute it would be to hear Hope and Love chanting "that's my Daddy" or "I wanna sit by Daddy" but probably only I could appreciate the adorable things they'd say in the midst of the quiet. So, anyway...we are off to Oklahoma...hoping to see new things, discover new places and just relax...not to mention...I won't be cooking for a good 7 or 8 meals or doing dishes or laundry...so I guess I will be on vacation :0)

No comments: