Thursday, August 21, 2008

Leavin' in the Morning...

Headed to San Antonio, Texas in the morning to hear Beth Moore with some lovely ladies from Leaning Tree and Aunt JuJu. Can't wait...so excited!!! Gonna be home sometime Sat. evening. Big Daddy is taking the day off to manage the kiddos and do some SAHD-ing...(stay at home dad). Good luck fellow...it is far harder than you think ;) Just kidding...he will do great...he always does. I am so thankful that he finds it important to take the time off to stay with them. I know they could go other places but Love hasn't been left without one of us at all...except the lovely one hour grocery run I went on this week. MiMi said she was not a happy camper at all...she was pretty upset with me leaving her, cried almost the whole time. Bless her little heart. Momma was needing some grub...we were running outta everything....she's been sick...from both ends (TMI?)....$180 bill later...she ran up to me when I arrived home and said "Yeaaaaa! Yeeeaaaaa! Moooommmm" Ahhhh...that is my little dumpling :) So, I am trying not stress about leaving the kiddos at home...they are in good and capable hands.


I am praying for an amazing word from the Lord...through Beth...well, she just delivers so willingly and beautifully. I have my quiet time, go to Sunday service, share with friends and family but really struggle with corporate worship. Our little ones don't attend nursery. Hope is about to venture into the big world of the Jungle for 4-6 yr olds during worship, she's been with us in big church all this time. Love will continue to be with us...which translates into anywhere from 5-20 minutes of worship music and then we gotta bolt because baby girl is a talker...and when Pastor Jerry doesn't respond...well, she gets louder. So we go to the cry room, or outside or the nursery (together). I miss out on the message. I don't want it to sound like I am upset...it is just the season we are currently in, and we love this season but there are times that it is hard to be completely committed to the worship, what the pastor is preaching or have an adult conversation or even have a phone conversation. But, I am about to get fed...and this time...it ain't no snacking from the cookie drawer with the baby on my hip...I am about to partake in a 4 course spiritual meal...yummm! I am so hungry y'all :) But, I know I will miss my babies...all 4 of 'em little stinkers ;0) If you run into Big Daddy around town...just ask him if the kids have been fed lately...ha! ha! Just kidding honey...really I am...I love you ;)




...

1 comment:

Shandra said...

Whew! Enjoy your time away. You have earned it. When you get bak shoot me an email. We are going to get a playgroup togather for our area. Several girls around here that have come home in the past year or so.