Thursday, August 21, 2008

Way to Go My Women!!!

I had a late night last night...had to watch my women...that is the US Beach Volleyball team of May-Treanor/Walsh vying for the gold and the US Volleyball Team in the semifinals.

Woo Hoo!!

As I am sure most of you know May-Treanor/Walsh won gold last night!!! They won all 3 games back to back, in the pouring down rain and China gave them quite a battle. But they tore it up. May-Treanor was incredible...such precision. Wow! I won't even go into how a woman is supposed to stay focused on volleyball while sporting such a small "uniform". Am I wrong or did a man totally come up with women's beach volleyball atire? The men's teams play in shorts...and there not even that short.

And this here is a photo of the US Women's Volleyball team...yep, they won last night too. They beat Cuba and once they were "on" there was just no stopping them. They will go on to the finals and fight for gold!! And the gal on the far right...Stacy Sykora...she totally went to my high school...and this is her 3rd Olympics...pretty cool, huh? Go Gettum Girls...I Smell Gold :0) My name is Sugar Momma and I am an addict. Isn't admitting you have a problem the first step to recovery? Seriously...I can't stop watching...I'm not even sport or gender specific...just love the excitement and anticipation of it all.

No comments: