Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Anyone Remember....

The parents of a beautiful baby boy named Eliot? If you were remotely close to me at all I probably made you sit down and watch this video:



Well, here is their blog of all things Eliot...and they have a new blog...go here to find out more. I will let you in on a little secret....God is blessing them with another baby today! I am beside myself overjoyed for these parents. God give them greatness! I have found myself so encouraged by their story and their open hearts during their time of joy and grief. They have blessed my heart so much...I just wanted to share with those of you who may have not ever seen it...it is faith in action, in your deepest, darkest places...He is still there. Thanks to Matt and Ginny for sharing such a tender season of life with us, continuing to praise Him through it all.

No comments: