Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Love in Motion

Love really digs "singing" songs...it is actually Mommy singing (pretty poorly I might add) and Love does the motions. I have captured it on video before but I have misplaced, well, lost the cords to hook the video camera up to the computer. So tonight was a little weaker rendition...she doesn't like to be put on the spot...so it was a moment...and I went for it. So, we get the body parts too.

What's the big deal you might ask? Well, only 6 months ago she had never heard English, didn't even know what English was much less understand it. And now, well, she coordinates the movements to the songs and knows which body part correlates with which word. She's known this stuff for at least a few months. Anyway, it makes me smile to see her learning so much and having such a good time doing it. Like I said earlier, normally, when I try to get her to show what she knows, well, she acts like she has no clue what I am doing...she is not a trained monkey and does not perform on cue...most of the time ;)

1 comment:

Amie said...

TOO.CUTE. What a little cutie. She is a little miss smarty pants! And those cheeks. I just want to squeeze 'em, they are so sweet!

Thanks for sharing the smile!

:)
Amie