Monday, October 6, 2008

Seriously....

This child cracks me up!!
I know some may find no humor in this but I could not stop laughing at what Love was trying to accomplish. She found Hope's pirate eye patch while Hope was napping. She kept putting it on like this...I kept fixing it and putting it on her eye. Well, she made it very clear after spending a good 5 minutes in precisely placing the eye patch over her ear for the 3rd time that this is where she wanted it. She'd even roll the elastic down where it almost closes her eyes..I have no clue why...but apparently she sees fashion I don't see...she's no follower, she's a trend setter...just wait you could see eye patches worn as an ear muff all over town this winter. But don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

Shandra said...

Hmm... Must have been a storm of pirates in China in summer 2006 when the girls were born!