Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gifts Abound....

Can I let you in on something pretty special about Big Daddy?

He knows how to buy gifts. Not the type you maybe thinking of...but really meaningful gifts. He recently purchased Priscilla Shirer's He Speaks To Me member book for me. I have been hanging with some sweet ladies on Thursday evenings and we just started this video series and having the book is something I had wanted but didn't necessarily need.
He didn't stop there....he purchased the Your Girl Bible Study for Mothers of Teens by Vicki Courtney for me too. I am overjoyed with the information in this book! It has hit my hot little hands not a moment too soon. What a wealth of information. With Faith being home all day we are planning on taking advantage of the extra time with a shared bible study :)But, it gets even better...today at church...guess who let his wife sign on for a 9 week course on Monday nights? Yep, he sure did. And y'all it is my all time BFF (although she doesn't know it)Beth...ya know...Beth Moore. Our women's ministry is just starting her Esther bible study. I wanted it so bad when it first hit press but was hanging on for our church to facilitate a group and lo and behold they have. You have no idea the joy that brought to me today :)


Beth Moore's Esther, Web Promo from LifeWay on Vimeo.

Ok, pretty impressive, right? He also made some purchases for our oldest daughter Faith....but she wants to tell you all about that...so visit her here if you'd like to hear more about it.

No comments: