Thursday, April 30, 2009

Meet Our Girl Neelam....


This absolutely precious little girl is what we lovingly refer to as "Our Girl". She is Neelam, she is 9 years old and lives in India. She is beautiful and loved so much!

For those of you who have seen the Compassion Bloggers India button, I hope you have clicked on it and read the stories of each of the bloggers. Their stories are amazing. Their journeys are incredible and the Lord is doing mighty, mighty things in India. But, there are so many more children and so much more to be done...a lot of you already sponsor a child through Compassion. But, for those of you who don't, go read what has been happening in India, you will be changed. It will give a name and a face to what we hear about and allow our heart to ponder on for only a quick second. A hungry child, an uneducated child, a child who could not possibly understand the hope found only in Christ. For only $32 month - less than one trip out to eat for our family per month, a child's life will forever be impacted. For those of you who may doubt, and wonder about money distribution...Compassion - The Real Deal. There is proof all over the blogs.
I dare you to go here and look at the faces of these children and try not to sponsor one....I am not a betting woman, but, if I were, I'd bet you all of my Milk Duds and Junior Mints that you couldn't help but sponsor one of these sweet children. In fact, I'd even throw in my tub of Blue Bell Cookies N Cream...are you getting the feelin' I'm serious? :)
Lastly, if you are still not convinced...would you at least humor me and go before the Lord with it...see what He would have you do. I have a slight inclination what He might say :)
sponsor-a-child-india
BEAUTIFUL BELOVED TREASURE

No comments: