Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wildlife Adventure

So, we took the family to a drive through wildlife adventure...as adventurous as you can be while still remaining in your car :) Everyone, even the big kids had a ball.
Just a shot of the many animals that will come right up to your car
Big Daddy and the kiddos
Hunter and Hope "feeding and fearing"
All the animals loved Big Daddy...if they only knew.
This is how Love dealt with her own fear when the animals would get too close to her. At one point, I was taking photos of Big Daddy and she was sitting with me. I turned my back to her to take them. All of the sudden she wraps her arms tightly around my neck and starts yelling "Mom! Mom! Mom!". So, I looked behind me to see what all the fuss was about and a huge European Red Deer had his entire head inside our window...I have to admit it was kind of scary even for me.
The ostriches are down right crazy...we would always throw the food onto the hood and watch them eat it. They peck like they are wild animals or something ;)
Getting to know Faith
Big Daddy tried to get this guy to eat the animal food from his teeth...why? Well, that is a good question. This picture cracked me up!!

No comments: