Sunday, May 2, 2010

He's Permitted!

See that white SUV in this photo? Looks pretty normal, huh?
But, when it pulls into your driveway...
And this fella happens to be the driver...
things can get kinda crazy!
Hunter has his PERMIT!!! I can not believe Hunter has his permit! He took his test on Friday. He is a really great driver too. He has driven my suburban, Big Daddy's big tuck and now MiMi's SUV. Gosh...is he really old enough to drive?? Let me rephrase that...am I really old enough to have a son that can drive? Now, when did that happen?

So proud of you Hunter!
I am also so thankful that it is Big Daddy that is his driving instructor. :)
Crazy, huh? Oh, I already said that :)


3 comments:

Angie said...

OK...your mom's not really hangin' on that side bar for dear life, is she?? Congrats, Hunter!

Erin said...

Awe ... I am so happy to have found your blog! We lost touch when I left Harrah's and well ... just WOW! Look at all that has happened!!! Your family is beautiful :)

I know how you feel about Hunter... my son got his permit and I felt so proud but also bittersweet. Not easy to watch your baby grow up so darn fast.

Email me please and let me know how you are. er1nh@yahoo.com I would LOVE to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Now this boy is one fine driver! I don't let just anyone drive my car but.....my oldest grandson is not just anyone he is my blessing and I'm so very proud of him. Now on the other hand will I worry about him behind the wheel yes like any MIMI would. He's a fine young man and I know he will make his MIMI proud. That means speed limits are not made to be broken. No texting while driving not even talk on phone without pulling off the road. Never do anything behind the wheel or anywhere if you think it will disappoint your MIMI. I am here for you always and I want you here for me always so DRIVE SAFE and have a great time. Love you bunches Mr.Hunter I am so proud.MIMI