Saturday, January 15, 2011

A blog to share...

My dear friend Shaley just started up her blog. She leads the youth girls at LTC. Her blog shares her passion and excitement for the Lord and the girls she loves so much. I am not sure there is a better woman for the job of closing the gap between girls and God. She is the real deal. I love her so much and I know you will too. So, without further ado...please go and check her out at:

(just click on the banner above)
You'll be blessed by the discipling she is doing for the Lord.
She is such a treasure!

4 comments:

shaley said...

Thanks Brandy! Without all your assistance the girls would have a very sad and plain blog lol.

shaley said...

Brandy! What verse did you pick for your second verse?

shaley said...

Good one...I chose John 7:18 NIV2010
"Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth;there is nothing false about him."

Brendi said...

Thanks for the compliments!:) i love to see how things have changed too! that's one of the reasons i love blogging; because i can visualy see how i as a christian have grown and how i as a writer have developed! Its a very cool thing! Plus i love to give people an opportunity too get an inside look at my life and faith because you know how as young christians its easy to be misunderstood by your peers! And i completely understand how it would seem weird from the outside seeing a swarm of people going one way and then little ole me swimming upstream lol so I have grown very fond of the whole blogging concept:) I miss you guys more and more as time passes! I really wish me and "faith" could hang out more! So if yall ever have any free time call me up so we can get together! I love your sweet family!